- Cub handicraft competition
- Beaver Scout Sleepover at Firepower
- And the Greater London North Cub quiz champions are…
- Winter Mad Venture 2014
- First team meeting
- Jamboree participant in the news
- Congratulations to our Jack Petchey Awards winners
- Southern 50 Challenge 2014
- Scouts learn about local democracy
- A new name
Scout Law and Promise
Before being invested as a Scout you will need to learn these:
The Scout Promise
On My Honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto