- Kx ESU at State Opening of Parliament
- North London at the movies: District Camp 2015
- DofE expedition training camp
- Winter Mad Venture 2015
- 19th/23rd Cubs win county quiz
- 5th Islington Cubs are district football champions
- Congratulations Stephen, Queen’s Scout
- Renewing our Scout promises
- Celebrating our youngest high achievers
- Our new district badge
Scout Law and Promise
Before being invested as a Scout you will need to learn these:
The Scout Promise
On My Honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto