All Scouts, Explorers, Network Members, Adults Leaders and Volunteers commit to the Scout Promise and Law. They will need to have learnt and understood these before being invested.
The Scout Law
- A scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of scouts.
- A scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possession and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others
The Scout Promise