- Annual Report 2012 and Accounts
- Haringey District Camp – Danemead Fun Weekend – June 2013
- Launch of Haringey District Network
- Haringey and Southgate Pantomime 2013
- Assistant District Comissioner (Cubs) Search
- District Survival Camp
- Explorer Scout Leader Wanted (YL)
- Haringey Scouts welcome 64 new members in the last year
- St Georges Day / Sports Day Event
- 8th Muswell Hill now has Beaver Scouts
Scout Law and Promise
Before being invested as a Scout you will need to learn these:
The Scout Promise
On My Honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto